Kedah International Zakat Academy (KEIZA) is an intensive program organized by Lembaga Zakat Negeri Kedah-LZNK (Kedah Zakat Board). The main objective of KEIZA is focusing on sharing knowledge and LZNK experiences in managing zakat fund. The target group is among global zakat player industrial especially the members in World Zakat Forum (WZF). This is the first step towards making LZNK as a center of zakat training academy for international zakat institutions. Moreover, the program also aims to be as a platform to promote tourist a well-rounded experience of Kedah and showcase some of the state’s hidden touristic gems. In 2020, LZNK also proactive to promote agenda “Visit Malaysia 2020”.
- LZNK is a first organization that held International Zakat Academy
- To expose the programs carried out by the LZNK to the global zakat institutions :
(a) Fundamental and overview about LZNK business operation
(b) Advanced training and implementing LZNK business operation and systems
- As an agenda to promote tourism products in line with “Visit Malaysia 2020”
- Knowledge’s sharing via IR 4.0 agenda for developing countries
- The establishment of KEIZA will be impacted to Islamic countries who striving to develop their zakat fund efficiently.